5 essential features I look for in a wine:
- I look for a wine that is produced respecting first of all the land from which it was born, without the consumerist exploitation of its resources and its chemical poisoning.
- I look for a wine that is produced in accordance with the tradition of the land from which it comes, free of technical constraints which distort its characteristics bending them to the cold market logics.
- I look for a wine that is produced by expert and wise hands: expert so that they can make the best use of agronomic and oenological techniques provided; wise so that they do not forget to infuse in their creatures the ancient wisdom of their ancestors.
- I look for a wine produced by men and women who know how to tell in the glass also their lives, transmitting a throbbing soul.
- I look for a wine able to speak to the mind and heart, as well as to the palate, because from the mind are born reflections and from the heart emotions.
Do you want to contact me? Click here!